Lyuba & Trish

Lyuba & Trish
Lyuba & Trish at Fresh & Green Academy

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thank You to All of My Yoga & Pilates Instructors

I have taken yoga since 1999 and within the last couple of years started taking pilates.  I have taken classes in Hawaii, New York, L.A., the Chicago Suburbs, Thailand, and probably a few more places.  I have practiced yoga in large gym type settings, zen yoga studios, in parks, and in an instructor's beautiful home studio in Hawaii.  I have practiced yoga with coworkers and friends on layovers in London and Narita to name some more.  I have attended a large yoga pow wow in Central Park.  I have participated in a class that a friend had designed to model lifestyle changes.  I have taken pilates from a friend who was furthering her certification.  I have been allowed to participate in my mom's classes when I visit her in the Chicago suburbs. 

I have bought my fair share of yoga/pilates tapes and DVDs.

Currently, I have classes in NYC that I attend regularly with amazing teachers who have helped me with my challenge of consistency.  They continue to encourage me.  These teachers preach love, crack jokes, and are extremely dedicated to their teachings.

All of these people have been extremely gracious & giving.  I have grown fond of many of these teachers who have inspired me and continue to give me the courage to follow my path.

I thank each and every one of you for inspiring me!

And I thank the person who initially suggested that I start taking yoga and eventually pilates (you know who you are)!

No comments:

Post a Comment